FAULTY GOODS AND RETURNS
All our jewellery is sold fit for purpose. We take photographs of every piece of jewellery we have in stock.
If the Goods become faulty within 30 days of receipt, you will be offered the choice of a refund or, if stock is still available of that particular piece, a replacement, unless we, at our sole discretion, determine that the fault has arisen through misuse of the Goods.
If the Goods become faulty after 30 days but within six months of receipt, we will offer our choice of a refund, replacement or repair unless we, at our sole discretion, determine that the fault has arisen through misuse of the Goods.
We are not liable for returned Goods which are lost in transit, so it is important that you use an insured delivery method, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Unfortunately, it does happen. We can, if we have in stock, replace any lost gemstone for you, and will advise on the price before commencing the repairs. It is worth considering that Sterling Silver is a much softer metal than Gold and rings/jewellery are knocked when we wear them. We might not realise it at the time, but they do.
It is advisable to regularly check your jewellery, for loose stones, fittings and store each piece separately.
We will replace any lost gemstone from any piece of jewellery you purchase from us if it is within 30 days of the purchase date FREE of charge.
Tanzanite Jewellery (TJ) is able to offer, at their discretion, a Budget Payment Plan, to help pay for your purchase over a period of time.
- We will not charge Interest.
- Payments can be made in four amounts over four months.
- The jewellery remains the property of TJ until final payment has been made.
- A date each month will be agreed by the client and TJ for each payment to be made.
- Defaults on payments will mean that the amount that has already been paid will not be refunded and we cannot hold back the piece of jewellery for you.
- As this is an Agreement between you and TJ, you must ensure that you are in a position to meet your payment each month.
Example: a Gold Tanzanite ring costs £895.00.
We will work out the payments, as follows. £895.00 divided by 5 = £179.00
First payment due immediately of £179.00 with four further payments of £179.00.
RUNNING GIVEAWAYS AND AUCTIONS
- No Returns on Giveaway or Auction jewellery.
- If you win a ring and wish to have it re-sized Tanzanite Jewellery can provide you with a quote and have this work done for you. Estimated time for this is three weeks.
- All end times for Giveaway and Auctions is GMT.
- Tanzanite Jewellery will cover the cost of postage of the winning item via Royal Mail First Class, and will always retain a proof of postage. If the item is subsequently lost by Royal Mail we cannot replace the winning item or substitute for something else. If you require the jewellery to be sent via other means, then the Winner will be invoiced for the cost.
- The Winner has two days in which to get in touch with us once we have announced the Winner on our page and contacted them. If there is no response, we reserve the right to draw another Winner.
EARRINGS & BODY JEWELLERY
For hygiene reasons, earrings and body jewellery cannot be returned and refunded once purchased.
ORDERS for BESPOKE JEWELLERY
- If you ask us to order in a piece of jewellery for you, or ask us to make you a piece of jewellery, a deposit of 40% of the value of the item will be requested at the time the order is placed.
- This non-refundable deposit can be made in two ways:
- (1) Bank Transfer, or
- (2) via PayPal.
- Once Tanzanite Jewellery is in receipt of the item/s of jewellery, we will invoice you, via PayPal for the outstanding balance.
- All quotes made by Tanzanite Jewellery are valid for 7 days from the date of the quote as Gold prices are constantly changing, up as well as down.
- There are no refunds/returns on bespoke orders.
- All Gold jewellery will be sent to The Birmingham Assay Office to be Hallmarked, which is a legal requirement.
- All UK and Channel Island Orders will be sent via Special Delivery Royal Mail at a charge of £6.95, payable by the client. A signature will be required on delivery. We will advise you of the tracking details.
- All USA/Australia/Europe/Far East Orders will be sent via Royal Mail Air Sure at a charge of £12.50 for Europe and £15.50 for everywhere else. A signature will be required on delivery, a tracking number will be given to you.
- If you require a different method of delivery, e.g. UPS, DHL etc please kindly advise us.